Become a Travel Agency Manager for a leading VIP Travel specialist
My client is a Central London leading luxury travel company which is searching for a Travel Agency Manager to handle direct relationships with high-end business clientele. All communication will be either on the phone or email therefore the quality of your customer service is crucial and must provide an unrivalled VIP experience.
As a Travel Agency Manager you will:
- Provide an outstanding account management service to both new and existing client whilst having strong knowledge within the travel sector.
- Build strong relations with major stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction and engagement with the service.
- Keep updated with new trends within the travel industry through research, reading and networking in the sector.
- Work and learn alongside experts who have been in the industry for over 25 years.
- Progress within your career and work towards achieving your next goal.
- Be welcomed into a vibrant team which is more like a family - enjoy coming into work and feel fulfilled at the end of each day.
For the right candidate my client is ready to offer an excellent package that will beat your current salary.
Ready for the challenge? Send me your updated CV now and let me get you where you need to be.
Job synonym: Travel manager, Luxury Travel Manager, VIP Travel Manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'