Do you want to continue your travel industry career with a multi award-winning, well-established, independent travel company? If you have experience of managing a retail travel branch then we are seeking a talented and passionate travel agency branch manager, for a brand that offers both a competitive salary package and career development. Based in Dumfries, this Travel Agency Manager position is £22k - £27k pa dependent on experience, uncapped commission, incentives, discounts and many more benefits.
- Managing an established retail travel agency and it's team of seven
- Working with the help an assistance of a Team Leader
- Delivering results, including driving individual and store targets as well as achievement set KPIs
- Inspire, motivate and mentor your team, helping them flourish and ensure they reach their potential
- Work with your team on their own Personal Development Plans and set goals for progression and achievemen
- Bring new ideas to the table for business growth, including establishing and nurturing relationships with local businesses, driving in-store events and liaising with marketing to work on a localised marketing strategy
- Ensure your store is delivering on all sales targets and is contributing to business profitability
- Lead with exceptional customer service and have a real passion for people.
- Working on a rota over 5 out of 7 days, between 0900-1730
The successful candidate will have previous experience of managing a retail travel agency at either Manager or Assistant Manager level. You will have passion for travel and be hands on in your role able to sell and assist your team to sell a wider variety of destinations. You will be passionate about people, helping and developing your team to success, as well as offering an excellent service to customers.
Basic salary is competitive and depending on experience (up to £27k pa!), but there is much more on offer here: commission and bonuses, incentive schemes (such as shopping vouchers and free flights), generous staff & family discounts on holidays, up to 34 days of annual leave, pension, life assurance and the other benefits such as discounts with high street retailers. They are also a company that focus on your development and your career, so there is great potential for long term personal growth and opportunity. Whilst these are challenging times, this travel company is focused on the future, and so this is a great time to join them and to become imbedded in the role and company, to capitalise on the re-emergency of travel. Whilst staff are currently operating remotely, this will be a branch based role when it is advised it is safe to open once again.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'