- As an aftersales consultant you will be supporting the reservations department and dealing with all post booking queries.
- You will be dealing with suppliers, direct customers and the trade on a daily basis.
- Solving any problems and queries that may arise
- Upselling and adding extras onto existing bookings to increase booing value
- Dealing with customer amendments and cancellations
- General administration duties
- Ensure all queries and issues are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
- Providing excellent customer service throughout
- Previous Travel Industry experience, ideally within Tour Operations and within an operations, administration, or customer service department.
- Strong worldwide geographical knowledge
- Working knowledge of travel systems is an advantage, but not essential.
- Attention to detail and the ability work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills.
The successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of £16k pa - £18k pro rata dependent on experience, along with additional benefits.
Please follow the link to apply or send your CV to or call Marie for more information
- travel agent
- travel admin
- tour operator
- travel advisor
- pre travel
- Travel consutant