An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established and growing company based in Hertford. Working as part of a small, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for the delivery of travel events and projects across the UK and overseas.
Travel Advisor - Job Overview
As a Travel Advisor your duties will include;
- Provide excellent customer service to build rapport with clients
- Organising day to day travel itineries based around the specific requirements of your clients
- Ensuring ticketing and clear and concise documentation is presented to clients
- Customer invoicing, including collection of any due payments
- Up-selling any additional optional extras where possible to maximise profit
- Maintain a good up-to-date knowledge of travel destinations and key attractions
- Build good working relationships with external suppliers
- Exceed expectations to clients and actively seek customer feedback
Travel Advisor - Skills & Experience Required
- A professional manner and attitude to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent prioritisation and multitasking skills
- A strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for travel
Travel Advisor – Benefits Offered
- £18,221 per annum plus cutsomer service quarterly bonuses (£2000 OTE)
- 20 days holiday, rising with service
- Opportunities to travel throughout the UK and overseas to develop travel knowledge
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.