A Travel Administrator is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you experienced in analysis and admin? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
JOB ROLE TASKS
- Respond and resolve traveller and stakeholder inquiries concerning travel and fleet policy, travel and fleet related experiences, and miscellaneous data requests
- Interact with travel and fleet suppliers to resolve traveller/enterprise related concerns
- Maintain and support internal databases needed for travel reporting and metrics
- Provide day to day support for the implementation of travel and fleet related programs and services across all businesses throughout EAME
- Perform analytical and administrative tasks in support of Global Supply Network strategic initiatives
- Interact with all levels of employees daily to provide analytical and customer service support.
- Effective Communication
- Focus on Quality and attention to details
- Outstanding customer service
- Strong Analytical Skills
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong communication, planning and organising, self-initiative, and teamwork approach
- Administrative experience booking business travel
- Knowledge of Caterpillar locations and lines of business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- University undergraduate degree
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Travel management and/or Hospitality experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Access, Visio, and Travel Management Company reporting tools including On Line Booking Tools
- Knowledge and Understanding of Caterpillar Global Operations
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'