A suitably experienced candidate is required to join this busy travel team. You will responsible for quality checking all booking elements prior to itinerary write before preparing them for dispatch. Collating and sending daily post including booking and cancellation invoices. Candidates living in Chester and the surrounding areas are in good locations, for this role.
- Quality checking all booking elements prior to itinerary write
- Writing of travel itineraries
- Collating and sending the daily post
- Confirmation/cancellation invoice check and send
- Administrative duties relating to after sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Booking transfers and reconfirming details to hotel and ground handlers
This is an excellent position working for a busy, luxury travel company, requiring a suitably experienced individual. You will ideally have experience within a similar role, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure. You will be highly organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise your workload.
In return a competitive salary will be offered. This is an exciting opportunity to work for this luxury company .
For this Luxury Travel Admin role, please click the link, call Lisa on or send your CV to
- Travel Agent
- Tour Operations
- Luxury Travel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'