Travel Administrator - Luxury Travel
Travel Administrator - Luxury Travel - Central London
If you are experienced in creating totally bespoke, tailor made holidays to the world's best hotels & resorts I have the best opportunity you could ever wish for.
Maybe you’re working in a tailor made company and are fed up with dealing with budget travellers, Maybe you are in Retail travel and want to move into Luxury, or possibly in Business Travel and want to do something over and above order taking?
My client's customer base is to envy, their client are very particular, need inspiration and idea's to have a beautiful experience abroad and everything to the finest detail must be taken care of.
You will need to show:
- You have experience working in the travel industry.
- You have the knowledge and expertise of the world's finest resorts and destinations, best times to visit and what to recommend whilst they are there.
- You have strong attention to detail with minimal mistakes.
- You have strong work ethic, can fit into a team, are ok with working hard and sometimes longer hours.
- You want to progress within your career and work towards becoming a Travel Administrative Manager.
The team you could be working with is the best in the industry, they have master agents, they are a lot of fun, and the workplace is young and vibrant.
Send me your CV today and I will get you to where you need to be in the travel industry.
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'