Our client is a market leading tailor made and luxury holiday specialist based in Cheltenham.
They now have a new exciting permanent vacancy for an Administrator to their Europe team. The role will involve being responsible for the operation of tailor-made and brochured tours for the department based in their Cheltenham office.
This is an attractive opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer great career opportunity!
- Operations/Administration of the brochure or tailor made tours.
- To check hotel availability, ensuring use of allocations where available.
- To confirm options held and to accurately book all services required for the successful operation of the tour within the budget set.
- To confirm bookings to the client within the agreed time frame.
- To accurately cost any additional requests or changes.
- To prepare and check the final for any errors or changes.
- To provide accurate reconfirmation and tour documentation for all suppliers.
- To resolve problems which may occur during the course of a tour.
- To maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and clients at all times.
- To maintain accurate Travel Studio records.
- To assist the Finance Department with invoice queries as they arise.
- To prepare and financial statements and invoices to agents as required and ensure all necessary payments have been received on time.
- To conduct special projects as requested by your manager.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written, including creative writing
- Good level of geographical and general knowledge of Europe
- University degree would be advantageous however not essential
- Up-to-date knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Numerate, accurate and dedicated
- Passion for travel
If this sounds like you then please send your CV ASAP to ensure you don’t miss out!
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
Salary - £16-18k