Admin & Travel Assistant required by Mentor IMC Group, an Energy Consultancy based close to Canary Wharf, London.
The Admin & Travel Assistant will work in unison with the Company’s Operations Team to service administration, travel, immigration and pre-engagement compliance requirements which are required to enable the Company to engage Consultants on temporary overseas engagements.
Working alongside a friendly team this is a varied role which includes a good mix of admin support.
- Assisting with global travel management including; flights, accommodation, car hire, freight shipment and transfers.
- Arrangement of pre-employment medicals and vaccinations.
- Processing background checks (criminal record check, qualification check, employment history).
- Maintaining in-house database.
- Creating and submitting Change Orders to company’s Finance department.
- Assisting with the management of insurance group memberships.
- Organising events and meetings.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, organise meeting rooms, conference and video calls.
- Assisting the Resource Team with formatting (typing) of resumes in accordance with company procedures .
- Assisting the Commercial Team with the creation and distribution of contractual documents.
- General administrative duties as required to support the company’s Logistics and Operations Team & overseas offices.
- Distribution of post, ordering stationery/office supplies and monitoring stock levels.
- Managing the design, purchase and distribution of marketing material.
- Arranging industry training courses as per Client requirements.
- Liaising with building management.
- Degree background and / or professional work experience
- Must possess excellent written and oral skills.
- Strong organisational and administration abilities, including ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Flexibility to respond to re-organised priorities according to demand.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (intermediate user).
- Professional, calm and deadline focused.
- High professional standards and attention to detail