Transportation Director - Watford
Job Title: Transportation Director
Salary Range: £60,000 - £70,000
Penguin Recruitment is acting on behalf of a nationwide multidisciplinary consultancy, who is looking for someone to lead their transport planning resource in the south of the country.
The consultancy's transport planning division operates out of offices strategically located across the UK, with services spanning across development planning, traffic engineering and specialist transport modelling.
Their Watford office is now looking for a Transportation Director to lead the discipline in the south and continue to enhance their reputation across the market. The successful candidate will be supported by a small technical team in Watford, along with other teams across the country and Directors in London.
- Chartered or working toward Chartership;
- Extensive experience in the London transport market;
- Strong track record of developing business & client contacts in the region;
- Experience in managing (and ideally growing) a transport team;
- Skilled in development planning, microsimulation & highways design;
The successful applicant will play a key role in the growth of the transport planning team in the region, with key responsibilities including:
- Identification and development of new business opportunities
- Management and mentoring of the transport planning team
- Delivery of transportation projects
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Transport Planner to take on a challenging and exciting position with significant room for career progression.
The organisation is offering a starting salary of up to £70,000 for the right candidate, along with a range of additional benefits and bonuses.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on .
Watford, Hertford, Hertfordshire, London, Surrey, Reading, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Harrow, Cheshunt, Slough, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Aylesbury.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'