- To ensure the goods are checked and recorded off the inbound trunks
- To ensure all checking and picking paperwork is correct.
- To ensure the pickers duties are clear and organised
- To ensure the picking activity is completed and checked in the times restraints identified.
- Ensure the completed picking numbers are confirmed in the system at the pick completion time.
- Ensure the driver delivery notes are printed, sorted and arranged into routes.
- Ensure the driver tabs are charged, in working order ready to be allocated to the driver
- Ensure the loading of the vehicles is correct and checked on departure
- Ensure all drivers are prebriefed and vehicle checks completed and company process followed.
- Ensure All daily communication between ALL parties is completed as detailed.
- Ensure All drivers debrief on return and any issues recorded and communicated.
- Ensure All baskets and bases are managed, recorded and returned as per the procedure.
- Ensure All vehicle checks are completed and any defects reported through the correct process and defects
- resolved and signed off.
- Manage Vehicle inspections, defects, services & MOT’s with supplier and manage vehicle hire if required.
- Ensure the rota is full and complete on a daily basis to ensure full capability is maintained.
- Complete All KPI’s for each client daily.
- IT literate
- Transferable skills in a similar environment - warehouse/transport or similar
- Reasonable Excel skills
- Attention to detail, data accuracy
- Customer service
Duration: temp to perm
Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour (based on £20,500 equivalent) - plus £1.91 per hour unsociable hours uplift for hours between 20:00 - 06:00
Weekly Hours: 48
4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm or 4 on 4 off 6pm to 6am