My client is one of the fastest growing logistics company that is consistently improving to become the first choice due to their innovation and excellence. They have a strong focus on internal development and are looking for ambitious people who are looking to join the company and then advance through it.
The Role: Transport Manager (Warehouse)
You will be in charge of an operational section of the business that has significant activity and will be responsible for meeting the customers needs. It's a hands-on role where you will be ready to identify where improvements can be made and developed to improve business. As one of the Transport Team Managers you will look after over 100 Drivers, Vehicles and Stores.
Shift Pattern is any 5 out of 7 days (38.5hrs per week)
- Inspirational management style
- Clear operational plan
- Identify risks and develop solutions
- Good understanding of reporting and recording performance statistics to evaluate performance
- Experience in addressing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, absences, ect.
- Desire to be part of a team and role up your sleeves when needed
- Understanding of the wider business objectives
- Fleet management, maintenance experience
- Flexible with your working hours to meet business needs
The role comes with attractive benefits, pension, healthcare 25 days annual leave and industry leading bonus.