Manpower are currently working with a very well established organisation who are looking for people that are excited by the prospect of working for an ever growing dynamic business.
40 hours per week
5 days a week, rotated on a shift basis
£35,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience
Free health care
- Proactively manage the operational plan, supporting the Operations Manager
- Manage compliance, company policies and procedures
- Monitor and achieve consistent KPI's
- Lead a family culture where growth is a part of your daily activity
- Be an ambassador for change to your peers, helping to lead the company into the future
- Management of telematics to deliver an improved level of service
- Transport Supervisor (or equivalent) - 3 years' experience
- Knowledge of WMS
- Transport Manager (or equivalent) 1 years' experience
- Class 1 / 2 Licence
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply online. Alternatively, please contact Andy at Manpower in Birmingham on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'