Your duties will include:
* Develop and manage relationships with internal customers and third parties to determine their requirements and deliver in line with service level agreements.
* Control and monitor costs within your area of responsibility e.g. driver overtime, absence, transport carrier costs.
* Ensure that staff have awareness of and adhere to Security, Environmental and Health and Safety.
* Ensures that daily work schedules for the Drivers are appropriately prepared and efficiently planned.
* Work in partnership with site/hub supervisors and managers in monitoring and reviewing operational delivery performance against any agreed KPIs.
The most suitable candidate will have a good knowledge of Microlise and Paragon and a good understanding of road transport legislation including Tachographs.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please submit your CV.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.