M4 recruitment are currently recruiting for Transport Supervisor in Wembley area.
- Reporting to the Operations Shift Manager.
- Proactive motivate drivers and other team members, to achieve planned targets and deadlines and resolve any issues daily.
- Ensure daily briefings and debriefs of driving team members.
- Ensure absences,sickness and debriefs of driving team members.
- Download drivers CPC
- Ensuring that all vehicles meet with transport legislation, and all live defects are rectified and signed off.
- Must be computer literate and able to use own initiative in problem solving and decision making.
- Should be able to demonstrate excellend leadership qualities and management skills to achieve department objectives.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to identify and implement operational improvements.
- Planning experience
- AM: 05:30 - 17:30
- PM: 10:00 - 22:00
- 4 days on 4 days off
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Permanent position
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Tranposrt Supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'