We are currently recruiting for a Transport Supervisor on behalf of one of the UK's largest retailers for a motivated individual to join their team based in Hatfield. Our client is a very well established business, with this depot being one of the largest in their network!
Your role as Transport Supervisor is to support the CDC with shift brief and de-brief of drivers, preparation of reports, KPI's, driver runs sheets and manifests, complete preparation of weekly payroll, issues of PO numbers to suppliers and maintain customer process for accounts. You will be responsible for one transport clerk and report to senior management.
- Print off previous day microlise
- Print off driver brief sheet
- Do shunter brief and warehouse brief
- Planning up to a week in advance
- Make sure warehouse reach targets set them
- Need to allocate vehicles for morning runs.
- Debrief drivers including microlise
- Test Seals
- Locker searches
- Update driver’s rota with sickness, holiday and sixth day overtime and NHS and Office and Warehouse as above.
- Update dispatch sheet entering agency names not writing them on.
- Keep OPS’s 15 folder up to date.
- Any rentals or defects on your shift must be entered on KEY 2.
- Missing mileage
- Vehicle Downloads
- Infringement printing and signed for with re-training allocated
- Tachomaster Management
- Holiday authorisation
- Shift pattern - 4 on 4 off
- Experience in Transport office is desirable
- Computer Skills in Excel & Word
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working Hours: 4 day on 4 day off night shift
Canteen - Vending machines, hot drinks & fridge for food storage
Car parking facilities
Employee Recognition Awards
This is a temp to perm position! Immediate start is preferred!