Transport Specialist / Transport & Logistics Specialist Role to £35,000 pa
Based in Biggleswade - Full Time
You will be responsible for developing, monitoring and improving all transport activities for the company. The focus is to ensure efficient transportation and distribution of products across the UK.
You will be required to use your comprehensive knowledge of the global Transport market to enhance performance and reduce costs
- Monitor the quality and efficiency of the transport network
- Develop process improvements to reduce Transport costs and improve service levels
- Understand performance metrics and create analysis
- Maintain and report accurate statistics, management reports and analysis
- Facilitate information between carriers, warehouse, sales
- Resolve issues and promote customer experience excellence
- Daily comms with stakeholders to understand and resolve problems
- Co-Ordinate movement of goods in line with KPIs
- Provide a timely resolution to any issues
- Thorough understanding of the worldwide transport market
- Problem solving
- Analytical with a good level of MS Excel
- Customer focused
- Logical thinking
- Leadership skills
For more information and to register your interest for this vacancy please apply and the team at REED will be back in touch with you. We wish you success with your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'