- Exciting opportunity with a Global 4PL
- Based on site within clients head office
About Our Client
ID Logistics are a European haulier who manage contracts across Retail, FMCG, Cosmetics, E-commerce and Fashion. In this role will join a small team based who work in plant with a well known foods brand.
In the role of Transport Route Planner you will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate transport orders to carriers respecting the commitments of the specifications and the transport plan
- Follow the loading operations.
- Take the appointment of delivery to recipients by phone, mail or web portal.
- Managing the modifications of transport orders
- Check the proper carriers inputs into TMS
- Monitor transport costs
- Maintain service and budget of each transport flow
- Update and management of carriers on their performance (KPIs / Meetings)
- Ensure the release of anomaly blocked orders in the systems of logistics providers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have strong academics and have worked within a similar role where you will have developed a good knowledge of road transport activity and legislation in Transport. In addition you will demonstrate rigor, dynamism and customer focus. Candidates would benefit from experience of using SAP but it is not essential. Any candidates who speak French would be encouraged to apply although again it is not essential.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive salary and befits. As the company is looking to establish itself further within the UK market you will have realistic opportunities to progress your career further.
Ref Code: PPRE13857201Z
Closing Date: 25/05/2018