An award-winning leading provider of time-critical logistics solutions, is looking for a Transport / Road Freight Team Leader to join their vibrant team in Coventry.
Location and package
* 7pm-7am Sunday -
* £28K-£30K depending on experience
* 21 days holiday going up to 23.5
* Qtrly Bonus scheme
* At Coventry,
* Manage a small team of road freight planners
* Assist with the teams progression in the business
* Provide accurate handovers
* Maintain TMS transport monitor at all times
* Implement staff training improvements
* Manage annual leave, rotas and absenteeism
* Plan and Manage Lorry/ HGV routes operating to schedules
* Take phone calls from customers and deal with their enquires on the transport of goods.
* Communicate costs of transports to clients
* Take down all of clients transport needs: time restraints, size of load etc.
* Monitor progress of transport of goods for customers
* Team leader experience
* Strong organisational, administrative and management skills
* IT skills, word, excel, email
* Customer Service/ focus a must
* Thrives in highly pressurised situations
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'