The Best Connection Group limited, are looking to appoint an outstanding Transport Resourcer/Scheduler to join our established and successful team based in Swindon. The role is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with prior Transport admin or scheduling background to break into the Recruitment Industry with a market leading Employment business.
The main role of a Transport Resourcer/scheduler is:
- Place adverts onto various medias, demonstrating high levels of accuracy and detail,
- Build a rapport with incoming enquires and lapsed drivers, making The Best Connection the employer of choice within Swindon,
- Make regular outgoing calls to current, future and lapsed drivers,
- Maintain legal compliance, through high organisational skills,
- General admin and computer based work,
- Place drivers into roles, using scheduling basics to maximise availability,
- The Resourcer position attracts a starting salary of £17,000
- First year earnings are expected to be in the region of £19,000
- Pension Scheme
- Industry leading training and development programme.
- Lifestyle Benefits package with unbeatable discounts on everything from car insurance to gym membership.
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays
Hours of Work:
A Recruitment Resourcers’ working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour’s lunch break each day.
Initially this role will be offered on a 6 month fixed term contract.
To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Temporary Staffing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job