Job Title: Transport Planning Contractor (development planning)
Office: Sheffield, Yorkshire
Contract Rate: £competitive - based on a yearly salary of £30-45,000
A small transport planning consultancy based in Sheffield is looking for a contracting Transport Planner to carry out the technical work for a number of development planning based works.
- Degree level education or equivalent;
- Experience with AutoCAD design;
- 5+ years' experience within transport planning, specifically development planning;
- Capable of writing transport assessments & statements;
- Familiar with Arcady, Picady & LinSig;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Project management experience;
You will rapidly become a key part of a close-knit team in Sheffield n who have ambitions to further this growth as they target new business opportunities.
You will also be involved in the development of the more junior staff in the team and have the opportunity to lead on a broad range of developments.
What to do next: If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on for a confidential discussion.
Commutable Locations:South Yorkshire, Yorkshire, York, North, Doncaster, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield, Hull, Huddersfield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Sheffield, Nottingham, Manchester, Peak District
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'