Company: Alliance Healthcare
Locations: Flexible but ideally Centrally Based
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract
You will be responsible for effective planning for the Future Transport Operations and analysis of existing Transport Operations to help create business cases to support the future network. Providing route planning solutions and analysis to identify opportunities and protect customers within the change in very demanding market conditions.
To provide effective support to the implementation of optimum transport solutions (drivers, fleet) for future network
Enhance the brand to ensure the Delivery of excellent Customer Service to both Internal and External Partnerships.
Create optimised transport schedules for future networks, balancing operational, legislative, customer and project requirements.
Produce operational and financial analysis; pull out insights from the data to make decisions/recommendations. Support routine administrative duties.
Support implementation and optimisation of new networks and route changes e.g. system cutover activity, route standard timings checks.
Support project goals, delivering against timescales and financial commitments, ensuring best use of systems and data integrity.
Work collaboratively with operational, project and customer colleagues to deliver objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required: .
- National CPC Desirable
- Experience of Managing Route Optimisation Processes
- Experience of Managing projects
- Ideally extensive Understanding of Transport Industry and Solutions, specifically relating to Transport Legislation, Vehicle Weights, Dimensions & Optimisation
- Highly experienced route planner, with an intellectual understanding of the routing software tools in the marketplace.
- Numerate and strong computer skills, with the ability to use, interpret and produce detailed spread sheet information.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Strong skills within Excel and other Microsoft software.
- The role will support, but not own, the efficiency of a £70m+ Wallgreens Boots Alliance transport operation.
- The role will involve creating and optimising brand new schedules for all parts of the country.
- The role provides key support essential to future operational development.
- Travel to Service Centres and Customers will be required with overnight stays
- Flexibility in terms of Core Hours, working from home and various locations in the network.
- This is a vital operational role that requires a results-orientated, determined individual who enjoys working in a time-critical environment.
- A passion for continuous operational improvement and customer service is required.