Transport Planner required. Our client is a leading Transport and Distribution company based in Somerset seeking an experienced Traffic Planner to join a highly dynamic and growing team.
Our client supply transport, warehousing, and distribution services to multiple industries with national/regional coverage. Utilising a large company fleet and operating across the UK with the facilities to transport, store and distribute construction materials, FMCG and raw materials.
They are seeking a professional Traffic Planner to join their office head office and successfully route the company owned fleet. The ideal candidate will have previous working experience within a busy traffic office and knowledge of the general haulage industry would be highly beneficial.
Transport Planner - Position Requirements
- Proven background in transport operations role
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills on Microsoft packages
- Full clean driving license
- Geographical knowledge of UK roads
Transport Planner - Position Remuneration
- Salary £28,000 - £32,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- 28 days' holiday including bank.
- Pension Scheme
- Parking on site
Streamline Search are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'