- £25,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday, 0900 – 1800 (1 hour for lunch)
- Temp to perm role
- Based in South Liberty Lane, Bristol
About the role
- Ensure the cost-effective operation of a fleet of 15 HGV vehicles
- Assess daily volumes of traffic and determine vehicles required
- Route and schedule the fleet to meet customer collection and delivery times
- Update the traffic management system
- Ensure nightly trunking operation is organised and efficiently operated
- Control, organise and motivate driving staff
- Work in conjunction with other members of the traffic team to achieve all plans and targets via effective team working
- Prepared to work extended hours, when required, to ensure all targets are met
The right candidate
- Previous experience of traffic planning, running a fleet of vehicles and driver control.
- Well-developed computer skills (word, Excel etc)
- Experience of planning multi drop deliveries
- Knowledge of using “Tops road” planning system
To find out more, please apply online or give us a call on and ask for James
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'