We are working with a growing company in the Newport area, who are looking for an experienced and dynamic transport planner / transport operator to manage a number of depots throughout South Wales and the West Midlands. You will be working alongside a highly experienced team, and will bring with you experience and the confidence to take control of a fleet of up to 100 vehicles.
The company are a family run logistics business, with a large portfolio across the UK and Europe with expansion plans which offer exciting prospects for the business, and within your future career as a transport planner.
- A highly competitive salary, up to £35k DOE and a performance based bonus scheme
- Vast opportunities to develop your own skills with in the business
- Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications
- The chance to work alongside industry experts.
Duties of the transport manager / transport operator:
- Transport planning for a fleet of HGVs
- Driver debriefs
- Proactively increasing driver productivity and problem solving
- Process vehicle defect sheets, dealing with insurance, downloading tachographs and general checks
If you have great communication skills, an understanding of the transport industry and the compliance aspect and able to work under pressure, then apply today for the role of the transport planner. We are only accepting candidates with experience in a similar role within the logistics or haulage business.
For more information, contact Leanne Harris in the Cardiff branch on
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'