Transport Planner required. Our client is well-established provider of transport solutions. Due to the on-going success and growth of the business our client requires an experinced Transport Planner to join a dynamic and growing team.
It is expected that the Transport Planner will have a proven background in a senior Transport Planning or Supervisory posistion and live within a commutable distance of Redditch.
Transport Supervisor Position Overview
- Planning day to day distribution of freight
- Dispatching jobs to drivers
- Taking bookings on system
- Liaising with clients and customers
- Operational support to the warehouse team, and to sales/customer services
- Controlling local fleet to ensure high performance ratios and revenues
- Create flexible local collection and delivery network to meet the needs of our local and national customers
Logistics Supervisor - Position Requirements
- Experience of working within a fast paced, high pressure transport department
- Experience of working in a senior transport/logistics role
- Commercial awareness
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to persuade and influence outcomes when necessary
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Customer focused
- The ability to adapt communication styles
Transport Supervisor Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 - 17:00
- 28 days' holiday, including bank
- Pension & Parking on site
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'