Do you have a background in transport and planning? Are you a strong communicator with bundles of initiative? Are you looking to join a dynamic and driven team with a business who are market leaders? If so, read on, my friends!
I have the pleasure in working with a highly reputable retailer here in the UK who are in need of a superstar to join their European Transport Planning Team.
- Effectively plan routes of collections and continuous deliveries of a complex operation to ensure customers volume goods are distributed on time.
- Being the first point of contact for warehouse/transport managers and customers to build strong relationships and develop the best routes for deliveries
- Working with UK & European Suppliers arranging collections
- Create innovative solutions for an efficient process in this fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and motivation to develop
- Ability to learn and operate on new systems
About you (the superstar)
- Customer service experience (call centre, logistics/transport, supply chain management etc)
- Transport Planning in European Road Operations
- Excellent communication skills, good with people
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to work in a small team and independently
- Interested in the wonderful world of logistics and supply chain
Above is a very complex and fast-paced operation, however our client does offer extensive training and development!
Thanks guys, I look forward to reviewing your CVs and discussing the opportunity in further detail
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.