SF Group are looking to recruit a Planner to cover the clients operations.
This is a permanent role based in the Derbyshire, within the Planning department, the role will be based on the '4 on 4 off' shift pattern.
Responsible for a broad range of activities that contribute to the accurate production of the daily transport plan. Responsibilities include Customer/Supplier liaison, updating and manipulating current standard plan to reflect fluctuations in daily volumes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collating collection and delivery information
- Creating collection plans to inform suppliers of loading requirements
- Formulating depot transport plan for the next day
- Maintaining depot standard plan information
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of strategic depot change
- Customer/Supplier/Subcontractor management at a number of levels
- Identify requirements for Agency Drivers on a weekly/daily basis
- Previous experience in a distribution, operations or planning function
- Working knowledge of planning systems
- Working knowledge of transport hours and regulations
- Effective interpersonal and clear communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Accurate and efficient keyboard skills
- Attention to detail and conscientious
- Good team working skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Personal drive to achieve excellent performance using your initiative
What will you get?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Health Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Please contact me if this role is of interest.