Transport Planner required. My client is a specialist in transport & logistics services. Due to the on-going success and growth of the organization my client is seeking a self-motivated and organised Transport Planner to join the team.
You will ensure the smooth running of the Transport operation, including; arranging deliveries & collections whilst taking into account the efficiency of the business, monitoring all deliveries and maintaining the Transport department's records.
Transport Planner - Position Overview
- Ensure company compliance with all transport policies, legislation and procedures
- Efficiently plan all of the companies vehicles
- Identify operational issues, potential problems and opportunities to improve the service and efficiency of Transport Operations.
- Dealing with multi-drop deliveries & solving any issues on the road
- Deal with the dispatches, collections and returns
- Ensure all deliveries are quality checked, correctly packaged and allocated
- Arranging the day-to-day schedules of the company fleet
Transport Planner - Position Requirements
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference
- Leadership experience with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong IT skills on Microsoft packages
- Full clean driving license
- Geographical knowledge of UK Roads
Transport Planner - Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:30)
- 31 days' holiday, including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.