Our client close to Heathrow airport are looking for a Transport Planner
Job description will be:
- Route Planning of vehicles delivering import- and collecting export shipments all over UK
- Excellent knowledge about UK post codes
- Being able to manage 5-10 day hire vehicles and daily deliveries and collections.
- Being able to work under pressure
- KPI reporting
- Excellent IT skills
- Different admin tasks like uploading load lists, POD’s and follow up on daily deliveries/collections.
You will be a part of a young and energetic team.
The first month the hours will be 0900-1700 until the candidate has a good understanding of how the business is run.
After they are comfortable they will 'cut you loose’ on your own on morning shifts from 0600-1500 hrs & evening shifts from 1000-1900/finish. You can’t finish until you finish the planning for the following day.
There will be Sunday work every second or third weekend (the candidate will be off Friday to Sunday the following week).
Salary indication: £28,000.00 pa.
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
- Route Planning