Transport Planner / Transport Coordinator / Operations Coordinator
Transport Planner with previous Multi Drop Multi Temp route planning experience is needed by a well-established natural and organic wholesaler, to be based in Daventry, Northants.
They specialise in the supply and next day delivery of ambient, frozen and chilled health foods.
As their Transport Planner, you will be busy with the following: assisting with all areas of operational service delivery, managing drivers' daily routing and working hours, keeping up-to-date records regarding fleet (including servicing and maintenance), dealing with driver's penalties, fees and parking tickets, handling B2B customers within a 150 mile radius of Daventry.
- Previous Multi Drop Multi Temp route planning experience
- Great knowledge of UK roads (especially London & height/width restrictions)
- Great customer service skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- CPC licence (desirable)
Training may be offered for CPC licence if required.
What's On Offer
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Performance bonus
- Discounts on their products
- Collaborative & supportive work environment to grow personally and professionally
- Freedom to develop role
- Brilliant products & genuinely ethical outlook
- Long-term stable employment
37.5 hours per week
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
- Transport Planner / Transport Coordinator / Operations Coordinator