Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Transport Planner for a family owned company in South Kirby.
The role of Transport Planner will require the person to be organised and confident with a professional approach to their work. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning of the transport; ensuring procedures are carried out correctly and requires liaising with various departments within the company. The successful applicant will report directly to the company Directors and liaise directly with customers to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Managing a fleet of 22 trucks.
- Ensuring all the admin and documentation for the vehicles are in accordance with legislation.
- Experience and knowledge of the Transport industry with previous experience as a Transport Planner.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office, planning software and adaptable to new Systems.
- Will be required to deliver a high level of transport planning and expertise in a busy and demanding environment.
- The ideal candidate is a confident, proactive, organised, strong willed and positive individual that is excited by prospect of a new challenge and developing their career further.
Hours, benefits and salary:
- Up to £25.000
- Mon-Fri and Saturday mornings - Days.
- On site Free Parking.
If the role sounds like something you would enjoy doing and would cherish the chance of a new challenge, please apply below or alternatively contact Riley Allen in our Specialist Industrial and Logistics Division in Leeds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job