Transport Planner required. Our client is a well-established provider of logistics services. Due to the on-going success and growth of the business our client requires an experience transport planner to join a dynamic and growing team.
You will ensure the smooth running of the transport operation, including; arranging deliveries & collections whilst taking into account the efficiency of the business, monitoring all deliveries and maintain the transport departments records.
Our client is seeking someone who is able to hit the ground running and potentially bring new ideas to the table.
Transport Planner Position Overview
- Ensure company compliance with all transport policies, legislation and procedures
- efficiently plan all of the company's vehicles
- Identify operational issues, potential problems and opportunities to improve the service and efficiency of transport operations
- Dealing with multi-drop deliveries & solving any issues on the road
- Deal with the dispatches, collections and returns
- Ensure all deliveries are quality checked, correctly packaged and allocated
- Arranging the day-today schedules of the company fleet
Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Proven experience in an established transport operations role
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference
- Leadership experience with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong IT skills on Microsoft packages
- Full clean driving license
- Geographical knowledge of UK roads
Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £40,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern OR any Pattern that suits both parties (Must include Weekends)
- 30 days' holiday, including bank
- Parking on site
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy