The Supply Chain and Logistics Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner for our client in Northamptonshire.
This is a permanent position working for a fantastic team within a large and growing transport business.
As the Transport Planner you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate transport plan for the daily operations, you will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure orders and updated
- Manipulate any transport plans as required
- Identifying requirements for agency drivers to cover peak periods
- Assisting with the implementation of a strategic depot change
- Delivery administration
- General administration as and when required
The successful candidate will have a proven background in Transport Planning and the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of WTD and driver regulations
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Previous experience using planning tools
- Competent IT user, with strong Excel and MS Office skills
This is a permanent position paying £26,000 per annum with the following benefits:
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Health care scheme
- Career development opportunities
Shifts are over a 7 day period working 5 out of the 7 days on a rotation basis.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job