Transport Planner (Mon- Friday)
Prism 7 Recruitment are recruiting for a Transport Planner for our Global client based in Colnbrook who deal with Air, Sea and Ocean freight. Working hours will be 11.00 - 19.00 Monday -Friday.
Duties of the Transport Planner
- Produce paperwork for all company drivers approx 13 runs
- Plan the companies pallet track network fleet of approx 300-400 pallets at peak time
- Deal with all drivers issues regarding loading
- Knowledge of pallet track postcode areas OX, MK, AL, SG, CM, RM, DA, CR, BR,RH, BN, PO,SO, BH, RG, GU and London is preferable
- Deal with all other depot queries
- Debriefing of Drivers
- Sort driver queries on pallet track and drivers
- As and when required deal with any other transport related issues throughout the day
Specification of the Transport Planner
- Previous planning skills are essential
- Strong driver control
- Be able to make decisions
- Have local area knowledge
If you believe you have all of the above skills for the Transport Planner role and you have worked within a similar role before, contact Prism 7 Recruitment now for further details and an informal chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"