Our worldwide client is looking for a transport planner to join their fast paced transport team.
- Working within a team of 10 other transport planners
- Daily planning of the route of vehicles for 100+ vehicles
- No two days are the same, always planning a day ahead
- Your day can massively change if drivers don’t turn up for work
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Contacting agencies for extra drivers
- Admin responsibilities will be required
- Additional duties required
Shift work: 6.00am - 3.30pm Mon-Fri (week 1), 12.00noon - 9.00pm Mon-Fri (week 2) Saturdays are required to work every 1 in 6: 6.00am - 1.00pm
For this role our client requires someone that has a background within the haulage / transport sector. This individual will cope well under pressure, have fantastic organisational skills and work well as part of a team. You would have the ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Works well under pressure
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Fast thinker
- Previous haulage / transport experience needed
- Doesn’t have to be CPC qualified but this would be beneficial
- Good problem solving skills
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving