My Client, a market leading Haulage Company based in Huddersfield operating across Europe is seeking to add an experienced transport planner to their team to support the growth of their client base and increasing levels of service offered. This role would be suited to those with a meticulous and analytical mind with a keen attention to detail, who have worked in a planning environment previously.
Key Duties include:
• Prioritise and plan deliveries ensuring service levels are met, in-line with client specific KPI’s
• Liase with planning supervisor and field management team to ensure resources are allocated effectively
• Live maintenance of the planning system ensuring all data is accurate
• Assisting the Customer services team in investigating complaints and queries
• Ability to work on a shift basis
For the right Candidate my client is able to offer a generous basic salary, company pension’s scheme, and benefits that includes: Structured Training and development, private healthcare and childcare vouchers.
• Experience of working in a transport planning environment
• GCSE (or equivalent) Grade B or above Maths.
• Ability to demonstrate strong skills in IT, particularly Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Be able to work effectively as part of a large planning team
• Knowledge of Drivers Hours Regulations and the Working Time Directive
• Strong geographical knowledge
If this seems like the perfect role for you please apply or send your details directly to Ashley.dunwell@reedglobal .com for consideration. My client are looking to interview immediately for the right candidate so apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job