Transport Planner - sub contractor
Advert - Subcontractor Planner - Cwmbran
Our Client is a third-generation family-owned business operating a national logistics network.They are proud of their heritage, culture and values and take immense pride in providing a professional, secure and friendly environment whereby we place our clients and employees at the heart of everything we do.
Due to continued growth the Award winning Transport company are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Subcontractor Planner, Based at their Cwmbran Depot.
the ideal candidate will have contacts of contractors who operate in the domestic UK Road Haulage market or who has had some experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Subcontracting of loads daily to various partners
- Engage and onboard suitable sub contractors for the network
- Effective planning and utilisation of deliveries for sub-contractor fleet
- Daily transport workload planning for both short/long distance fleet.
- Communication and resolution of customer queries.
- Internal & External communication.
- Arrangement of return loads and collections.
- Experience within a Distribution Operation, managing third party carriers.
- Reporting on KPIs such as OTIF, and implementing suitable actions to drive performance and the customer experience, whilst being mindful of potential cost implications
In return we offer
Great team ethic
Competitive Basic Salary
Full Uniform - Pension
Monday - Friday
Salary - £28.500.00
- Customer Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'