Job Title: Transport Planner ( Development Planning )
Salary: £26K - £32K
My client specialises in development transport planning and infrastructure and provide a range of design services to support development proposals all around the UK. They are ambitious and currently looking to appoint a Transport Planner to support a diverse range of projects at their friendly and relaxed office based in Bristol.
Experience/Skills & Qualifications Required:
1. Degree qualified in a relevant subject (Geography or Civil Engineering, an MSc in Transport Planning is highly desirable);
2. Support the preparation of technical assessment documents and reports for planning submissions;
3. Experience of Transport Assessments/Statements, Travel Plans and sustainability assessments;
4. Providing planning-stage support for a variety of development schemes;
5. A good understanding of Highway Design Principles and Guidance;
6. Highways & Junction design (priority, roundabout, traffic signals, transport assessments);
7. Experience using AutoCAD & AutoTrack - Highly desirable
8. Strong written, numerical and verbal communication skills;
9. Strong IT skills, in particular using Excel
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.