Job Title: Transport Planner
The Cardiff based offices of a national engineering & environmental consultancy have an opportunity available for a Transport Planner to join their transport planning division.
You will be tasked with the developing & delivering travel planning schemes, along with the production of transport assessments & statements and working on master planning schemes.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 3+ years' transport planning experience;
- Background in development planning, including the production of transport assessments & statements;
- Experience developing travel planning schemes;
- Proficiency in the use of Arcady & Picady / Junctions 9;
- Strong IT skills;
- Any previous project management experience would be beneficial.
If successful, you will receive expert training & support from a highly experienced team, whilst gaining exposure to a variety of projects across the UK. On top of this, you will also earn a starting salary of up to £35,000 alongside an extensive benefits package.
For more information on this opportunity and to review a full job specification, please contact David Redfern on /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'