Job Title: Transport Planner
Office Location: Birmingham
A top 100 NCE consultancy is looking to expand their Birmingham based team through the appointment of a Transport Engineer. The organisation are a nationwide multidisciplinary with a rapidly growing reputation within transport planning.
- Nationwide consultancy offering a range of environmental & engineering services;
- 15 strong team of transport planners across 4 offices;
- Project range include everything from small residential developments to churches, football stadiums, retail centres and schools;
- Investors in people gold standard;
- Transport Planner / Transport Engineer grade vacancy in Birmingham.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 5 + years' post graduate experience;
- Experience of producing transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Familiar with Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics and AutoCAD;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Up to £30,000 starting salary;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Benefits scheme including medical cover, discount rewards and first class training.
What to do next:
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply via the link provided. Alternatively, if you require further information then please feel free to contact David Redfern on .