Transport Planner Administrator - £18,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE – Attleborough Norfolk – Full Time Permanent.
Our client is a leading UK manufacturer of office furniture. Established since 1974, they are a family Company who pride themselves on their quality of product and commitment to client service.
The Transport Planner Administrator will support the Transport Manager by providing scheduled routes of dated volume and various other administration support.
Duties will include vehicle/maintenance scheduling, load planning and route optimisation including managing daily changes to the plan.
You will be responsible for the management of driver’s hours and tachograph information, along with liaising and de-briefing the drivers. In addition you will monitor and report on driver issues from licensing to safety concerns.
Responsibilities also include investigation of delivery issues, invoicing and managing the driver incentive scheme.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working with drivers and in a Transport Administrator role.
- Sound knowledge of planning administration tasks.
- Knowledge of costs within transport.
- Strong geographical awareness within the UK.
- Good knowledge of MSOffice, in particular Excel.
- It would also be advantageous to have experience of the Tachomaster/Opera systems and of managing driver’s hours within the Working Time Regulations.
Hours of Work
- The hours are Monday to Friday between 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, with flexibility required from time to time, to meet the business needs.
What they offer
In return for your hard work and commitment, they offer:
- A competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
- Other benefits, including a NEST Pension Scheme and Death in Service insurance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job