Are you a transport planner looking for the next great opportunity?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful haulage business who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated transport planner or transport supervisor to their team.
This business is brilliant at retaining and developing staff, largely due to the exceptional training programs, industry leading remuneration packages and fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
This role would be suitable for a transport planner who has a minimum of one years experience in the industry, ideally within general haulage, pallet networks or container logistics.
RESPONSIBILITIES - TRANSPORT PLANNER
- Transport planning for a fleet of HGV's.
- Driver de-brief.
- Operational administration as required.
- Ad-Hoc transport office duties.
DESIRED SKILLS - TRANSPORT PLANNER
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
- Ability to build positive working relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Must be IT literate (Including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel).
- The ability to working under pressure within a busy transport office.
- Experience in an operational role in a logistics or haulage business.
- A highly competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme.
- Vast opportunities to develop your own skills with in the business.
- Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications.
- The chance to work alongside industry experts.
- Working with a leading organisation within the transport industry.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of transport planners, transport supervisors, transport managers & transport operations staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'