Transport Operations Administrator
Up to £23,000 depending on experience
This is an SME, situated in the heart of Birmingham Airport. A one stop shop for all UK and International Transport. Please note you will need to drive due to the location.
Why would I want to work here?
While not only investing heavily in training and development of staff, the role comes with free parking, working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. This is a really varied role that offers you back office administration as well as dealing with clients and providing a high level of customer service. With a positive atmosphere, the employees work well together and to the same goal. This role also comes with a uniform and training.
Key responsibilities of the Transport Operations Administrator:
- Deal with incoming client queries, suggesting the best methods of transport
- Providing quotes and logging them against the system
- Adding new clients to the CRM system
- Dealing with relevant POD’s
- Data entry of orders and sales processing
- Updating customer on any delays in delivery
- Dealing with any pricing issues
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Daily use of Microsoft packages
- Account management of existing client base
- Solid background in Transport / Logistics Couriers and same day ideally
- A driving licence is required due to the location not being reliably accessible through public transport
- Accurate speedy data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Available immediately would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
First stage interviews will be held via Teams, the second stage will be face to face. Please note if you have any COVID-19 symptoms please highlight this prior to the interview. You will also be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire to cover both yourself and the client.
Immediate start is available.
Job ID: 3478
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Administration jobs in Birmingham International Airport
- Administrator jobs in Birmingham International Airport
- Operations Administrator jobs in Birmingham International Airport
- Jobs in Birmingham International Airport
- Administration jobs
- Administrator jobs
- Operations Administrator jobs
- TMR Group Ltd jobs
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'