My client is based 10 miles south of Grantham, Lincolnshire. Having your own transport is essential for this position.
Due to continued growth and success my client is looking to recruit a new team member on a temp to perm basis.
You must be an experienced and adaptable administrator. Able to manage a busy work load and fit in to a small team.
Required skills and experience are -
* IT - microsoft systems, databases and stock control systems
* Dealing with people - both colleagues and visitors to the site
* Goods in, parts management and stock control/ordering
* Paperwork - preparing for goods out and goods in
* Ordering office supplies and ensuring suitable stock levels
The successful candidate must be a real team player and happy to adapt to the daily challenges the business may face.
A hard working and 'can do' attitude is essential.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Please apply NOW for immediate consideration.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Stock Control
- Parts Ordering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job