The Transport Manager will be accountable for the fleet of 10 vehicles, an overall team of 20 people and will be responsible for ensuring compliance. The role will be based at one of the clients sites in Middleton.
A well recognised 3PL provider.
The role of the Transport Manager:
- Ensure efficient cost and effective management of the operation
- Manage the operation ensuring that all Service Level Agreement KPI's are achieved
- To maintain a well-motivated team
- Manage operation to meet required levels of productivity and ensure DVSA compliance
- Optimise revenue opportunities by offering a full range of services
- Create and present KPI's to business customers
- Suggest ways of managing performance improvement where necessary
- Maintain O license requirements
The Successful Transport Manager applicant:
- Has a National or International CPC
- Comprehensive knowledge of driving hours/WTD and driving law
- Familiar with TMS
- Experience of holding an O license
- Strong performance management experience
- Someone who is capable to develop the team
Salary: £32k per annum
Hours: Primarily, Monday to Friday office hours, but candidates need to be flexible to meet business demands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job