Transport Manager based in Bristol
Agenda Partnership are currently recruiting an experienced Transport Manager based in the Bristol area to work for a well-established distributor specialising in home delivery. The role will involve regular contact with Transport staff, drivers and customers, resolving issues relating to all deliveries. This role would suit a hard-working, well-organised candidate with strong customer service skills.
- Dealing directly with customers/drivers issues
- Ensure company compliance with all transport policies, legislation and procedures
- Efficiently plan and manage all of the companies vehicles
- Allocating jobs to transport staff
- Fast paced, strong customer service skills required
- Responsible for transport related Health and Safety investigations.
- Dealing with any driver penalties following company procedure
- Organising 100+ drivers daily
- Pairing drivers and drivers mates daily
- Attending weekly performance meetings
- Proven experience of working within a Transport / Fleet Manager Role
- Good Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, dealing with driver / customer complaints
- Based within the commutable distance of Bristol.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Full UK Driving License
- CPC Qualified
Transport Manager Package
- Salary £30K to £35K + Bonus
- Monday to Friday - 06:00 until 14:00 (Flexible)
- 28 days' holiday, including bank holidays
- Pension + Life insurance + Monthly bonus
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the role please apply with an up-to-date CV and Joanne Davies from Agenda Partnership will be in contact ASAP.
- Management Experience
- Management Skills