Interaction Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an experienced Transport Manager to work for a growing logistics company in West yorkshire
Working in a busy transport department our client is looking to recruit an experienced Transport Manager to support with the development and planning of a large distribution fleet. Taking responsibility for the day to day operations and implementation of successful contracts wins. The successful post holder will also be responsible for ensuring the operations remain fully compliant.
Transport Manager Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of scheduling and planning of the transport operation, ensuring vehicle utilisation is maximised.
- Ensuring compliance to working time regulations and Health and Safety.
- Providing excellent service to customers.
- Planning vehicles effectively to meet departmental budgets and individual / team KPI's.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of driver and vehicle resources.
The successful post holder will demonstrate excellent managerial skills and have recent experience within a busy transport office. The ideal candidate will need experience in all avenues of transport management including bulk tippers, flat trailers, curtain-sider's and containers plus the knowledge to back load vehicles throughout the UK.
If this role suits your experience and skillset and you would like to be considered please send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job