Ej1061 - Multi-modal Freight Customer Service Administrator - Derby offices
IMPORT & EXPORT SEA & AIR Account manager
Salary DOE plus benefits and career opportunities
Our client a leading global provider of all freight logistics services in supply chain management are currently looking for a transport freight support administrator to join their busy Derby offices. The post is due to continued growth and new business accounts across the business.
The role is to handle Airfreight and Sea freight shipments for Import and Exports.
- Making bookings with Airlines, Shipping Lines and hauliers,
- Arranging collections and deliveries,
- Answering queries and investigating any issues,
- Checking and passing invoices,
- Completing Customs Entries and Clearance instructions via ecustoms,
- Communicating with colleagues, customers, carriers and overseas offices/agents etc
- Completing and processing shipping documentation
- Keeping customers updated with shipments details.
The role will be joining an employer , who offers a high level of service to their customers in a friendly working environment, which is busy and fast paced. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with good career opportunities and where you can be part of a growing team.
All applicants will ideally have experience of working in FREIGHT FORWARDING / SEA / AIR operations across all modalities - Please apply now for an immediate interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'