Are you looking for an apprenticeship in Transport Logistics? Are you enthusiastic, eager to learn and looking for a career in transport?
We have an opportunity for a Transport Logistics Apprentice to join our Transport team based in Bradford on a full time basis. You will receive a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
Head quartered in West Yorkshire, Advanced Supply Chain is a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from UK, Europe & Asia and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and distribution.
About the Transport Logistics Apprentice role
Whilst undertaking a diploma in Business Administration the Apprentice will provide administration and operations support to the Transport team. The apprentice will also receive a development programme that will enable them to gain knowledge and develop skills from all areas of the transport department with support from the transport management team.
Our Transport Logistics Apprentice responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a professional, fast and efficient service
- Accurate data entry and input
- Collating and distributing KPI’s
- Co-ordinating the office environment, ensuring that documentation is available on request and files are well managed, accurate and up to date
We are looking for candidates for this Transport Logistics Apprentice:
- Who are enthusiastic
- Who are self-starters, comfortable working in a challenging environment
- Who have excellent communication skills
- Who have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
If this Transport Logistics Apprentice position sounds like the role for you, please click ‘Apply’ today as we are shortlisting immediately for these opportunities.